Our valued client is seeking an inspirational Senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO. You will be working for a not-for-profit provider that supports various community services.
The ideal candidate will bring executive level experience to the role and highly developed organisational skills. You will assist the CEO with dairy management and meeting preparation and coordination as well as providing a high level of customer service to all external and internal stakeholders. In addition to executive support to the CEO, the EA will provide meeting support to the Board, Subcommittee's and Executive management meetings including agendas and report preparation, minutes, and follow up actions required.
The successful candidate will present with the following.
- At least 5 years as an executive assistant in a similar role
- Significant experience in coordinating executive and committee meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and accurate minutes.
- Board experience withhigh compliance
- Advanced MS Computer skills
- Strong typing skills
- Strong written communications skills and ability to draft correspondence.
- The ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines
- Solution focused and ability to problem solve effectively.
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to anticipate needs of the Executive.
- Experience in maintaining databases and calendar and diary management.
- High level of resilience
- Proactive approach and the ability to take initiative with tasks and project
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary package including salary packaging
- Be part of a growing company
This role is working in the not-for-profit sector within a growing and dynamic organisation. If you believe you are the right person for the role, then please submit your application along with a detailed covering letter indicating your employment history and how it relates to this role. Or for a confidential discussion please call Veronique Battour on 03 9535 9500.