We are currently requiring an experienced Executive Assistant for a very busy aged care organisation in the inner south east on a temp to possible permanent basis. A typical day will involve diary management, coordinate meetings, minute taking, general office administration and assisting with the daily needs of the CEO. Ideally you will have proven experience in a similar senior administration capacity as a EA or PA position, demonstrating exceptional attention to detail. You will also have advanced MS Office suite skills and other database knowledge.
In addition, the successful candidate will present with the following:
- Genuine commitment to providing high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships to reach common outcomes.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks simultaneously, establishing priorities and to work to tight or competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and proactivity.
- Experience with board minutes and exceptional typing skills.
- Undertake Dictaphone and Board minutes translation.
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Previous experience as a Executive Assistant within the aged care sector will be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a high expectations environment and your ability to use your initiative and ability to manage your busy and varied workload. This role is immediate start temporary positions that may extend to possibly become permanent. For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or apply online now.