Our client requires an Executive Assistant, and you will be working with a well-established provider in the Community Health Sector so need to have the empathy, resilience and service ethic as needed in this space. The role is to start asap on the city fringe.
This role will be based in the office and from home as you support the Company Secretary and General Counsel.
We are seeking an experienced EA with exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with the Board. Demonstrated experience must include:
- Experience with diary management
- A high attention to detail
- Secretarial and administrative support functions
- Preparation, minute taking and follow up of meetings.
- Proof reading and quality control of documents
- Experience compiling Board papers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Efficient and proactive manner
Ideally your background will be from the NFP, Health or a services sector. If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover note. Please confrim that you are available to start immediately for this 6 to 8 week temporary assignment. For a confidential discussion please apply online or call Leon at Becks Wiggins Stokes 9535 9500