The Director of Nursing will be responsible for optimising operations and leading and developing the clinical team at this Day Procedure Hospital (Endoscopy). You will also provide oversight to all quality processes, reporting and clinical governance.
The ideal candidate will present as a Registered Nurse with prior experience gained from working in theatre as; a Perioperative Services Manager, DON or Unit Manager (day procedure).
Key to your success, is your demonstrable business acumen and ability to foster strong relationships with Specialists and patients. The successful candidate will present with following:
- A current APRHA Registration
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- A successful track record in achieving Accreditation
- A focus on patient outcomes and customer service
- Sound clinical knowledge and theatre experience
- Team focused and a supportive leader
The current role is part time 3-4 days/week but will ramp up to full-time when the hospital is back to capacity post Covid restrictions.
If this role sounds like a perfect next step for you - Please do not hesitate to contact Jessica Inteman at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 96992800 for a confidential discussion or apply today!