We'd love to hear from candidates with previous experience as a Digital Graphic Designer to join this busy, dynamic and energetic team based in Melbourne.
Working cohesively and collaboratively with the BD and Marketing team, your core responsibility is to design high quality an engaging visual content and marketing collateral across print and digital to support the marketing and communications strategy across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
AS a Digital Graphic Designer, you will live and breathe all things digital and graphic design, having a flair for turning complex requitements into professionally designed materials that support the brands image refresh and drive real business outcomes.
Reporting to the Marketing & Comms Manager and working within the Marketing & BD team, the Digital & Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing creative concepts and collateral to support strategic initiatives & work cohesively with all business service streams.
- Designing brand collateral for print and digital media. Creating cutting edge, world class designs.
- Design graphic & visual concepts for digital marketing media - Video Campaigns/Social Media platforms/eDM/Website.
- Assist in the design and production of compelling sales material from the Direction of our Bid Manager & Business Development team
- Production of video & animation content.
- Support marketing & comms team with the implementation of the new brand rollout adhering to brand guidelines.
- Develop corporate material in executing infographics, digital graphics and communication content creatives
- Manage website content uploads
- Attend all marketing and business development meetings
- Work collaboratively and independently across multiple projects involving the entire design process from concept through to development and evaluation
- Use your design and branding skills to develop marketing collateral across multiple channels including website, social media, and presentation decks.
- Previous photography skills would be GREAT
- Drive, enthusiasm and energy - the ability to think on your feet and use your inititaive.
You will find an environment waiting for you that is relaxed, friendly and a lot of fun. Passionate, genuine professionals who will support you, challenge you and encourage you. They are a team of straight-talking, self-motivated leaders who create meaningful, successful marking and communications initiatives that challenge traditional thinking.
This full-time role is something that doesn't' come around often and it is well suited to an individual who's looking to take that next step in their career - challenging and growing yourself both professionall and personally - your duties will include by not be limited to:
- You'll have a passion for creative digital design with the ability to translate this into highly professional marketing and web material.
- Ideally, you will have commercial experience in digital design and the ability to demonstrate design skills across both print and digital
- Proven experience with animation and video editing.
- You love social media, and use a bunch of platforms for your personal use to stay ahead of the trends
- You'll have experience using a range of creative tools including the Adobe Suite - Particualry Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where you'll get to wear many hats
- Be self-motivated, collaborative, and able to work as part of a team or independently to meet deadlines
- Have proven experience with website Content Management Systems (SMS) and Wordpress (is essential)
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or Media are great, but they are not essential for this role
In return you will find an environment waiting for you that is relaxed, friendly and a lot of fun. A real opportunity to join a well-recognised, established market leader with a team and culture that is bold, brave, talented and always thinking outside the box! A market leader, award winner and an all round awesome place with plenty of opportunity.
If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW by attaching your updated resume, cover letter and a copy of your portfolio or contact Stephanie McNaughton on (03) 9535 9500 for a confidential chat.