Due to busy work loads and high demands, our client is in need of a Digital and Graphic Specialist to take the reins of this newly created, full-time, busy and extremely rewarding role.
Serving the needs of Australia, New Zealand and Asia, this key role's core responsibility is to design high quality and engaging visual content and marketing collateral across print and digital, bringing to life your creative drive to deliver engaging high-quality visual content that supports the companies marketing and communications strategy.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager this lead role will not only offer diversity, growth and a very exciting long-term career path, it will allow you to expand your skill set across, whilst encouraging your creative passion.
This full-time role is something that doesn't' come around often and it is well suited to an individual who's looking to take that next step in their career - challenging and growing yourself both professional and personally - your duties will include by not be limited to:
- Lead the creating of marketing collateral and digital assets for video campaigns, social media, eDM's, websites and sales collateral.
- Designing brand collateral for print and digital media. Creating cutting edge, world class designs.
- Assist in the design and production of compelling sales material from the Direction of our Bid Manager & Business Development team.
- Production of video & animation content.
- Support marketing & communications team with the implementation of the new brand rollout adhering to brand guidelines.
- Develop corporate material in executing infographics, digital graphics and communication content creatives
- Manage website content uploads.
- Work collaboratively and independently across multiple projects involving the entire design process from concept through to development and evaluation.
- Attend photo shoots, direct stills and video shoots - Direct all digital and graphic art.
- Brief internal teams to develop digital assets required for all website and online activity
- Track and analyse campaigns to measure and improve performance.
- You'll have a passion for creative digital design with the ability to translate this into highly professional marketing and web material.
- Ideally, you will have commercial experience in digital design and the ability to demonstrate design skills across both print and digital
- Proven experience with animation and video editing.
- You love social media, and use a bunch of platforms for your personal use to stay ahead of the trends
- You'll have experience using a range of creative tools including the Adobe Suite - Particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment where you'll get to wear many hats
- Be self-motivated, collaborative, and able to work as part of a team or independently to meet deadlines
- Have proven experience with website Content Management Systems (SMS) and Wordpress (is essential)
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or Media are great, but they are not essential for this role
- Use your design and branding skills to develop marketing collateral across multiple channels including website, social media, and presentation decks.
- Previous photography skills would be GREAT
- Drive, enthusiasm and energy - the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative.
You will find an environment waiting for you that is relaxed, friendly and a lot of fun. Passionate, genuine professionals who will support you, challenge you and encourage you. with a team and culture that is bold, brave, talented and always thinking outside the box!
An approachable lively team of straight-talking, self-motivated leaders who are known for being the best in the business, setting a bench mark that has a competitive and energetic edge, NOW - they NEED YOU - a go getter, live wire, team player who can use their initiative and create meaningful, successful marketing and communications initiatives
If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW by attaching your updated resume, cover letter and a copy of your portfolio or contact Stephanie McNaughton on (03) 9535 9500 for a confidential chat.