- Are you an effective and inspiring leader?
- Are you passionate about customer service and making a difference?
- Develop your skills and drive team performance through the customers journey.
Bring your personality, passion and ideas to the table as this FULL-TIME, long term Team Leader Customer Service role seeks an individual who is looking for stabilty, challenges and an opportunity to make a difference
Located in the heart of the Peninsula, this is a rare and exciting opportunity with an immediate start.
Estabished over 40 years ago, this well recognised, respected business provides an array of products and services that have been educating and inspiring Australian's for years and will continue to do so for endless years to come.
Due to busy work loads and high demands, we are currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and personable individual to step into the role of Customer Service Team Leader.
With a great team of long-term support staff, who are engaged and committed to providing the highest quality of customer care and service, this role offers stability, growth and long-term opportunities to excite and challenge your next career step.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 6 full time staff members, this is a key role in managing the daily intricacies of the day to day running of the department, whilst thoroughly understanding how the different divisions of the Business operate and correlate.
With a strong focus on improving the Customer Service Team function, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Proven experience leading and building small teams
- Proven experience driving a 'customer service culture'
- Strong capability in all aspects of Administration duties
- Pro-active, well organized and self-motivated attitude with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Proven experience in team motivation and development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exposure to different aspects of a business
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Microsoft Excel & Word is a must
Operating in a fast paced, but humble environment, the Customer Service Team Leader must have natural problem,-solving skills, proven experience in a similar role, coupled with a positive attitude and a 'can do' approach.
With a friendly, fun and supportive team environment, you can guarantee yourself that this role will grow you professionally and personally, whilst rewarding and challenging you daily.
If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW but attaching your updated resume and cover letter - OR contact Stephanie McNaughton on (03)9535 9500 for a confidential chat,