We're looking for new talent. A leader with previous Customer Service experience who seeks a change, a challenge and a career. An individual who can (and wants to) really make a difference and reinvent the future of customer service.
If you like meaningful work, a dynamic environment and get excited by all thing's customer service related - then this is the role for you.
Located in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula, this newly created, full-time role will offer you stability, longevity, a career, and an opportunity to really grow, lead, solve and create the foundations, driving end to end Outbound Customer Service needs.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound customer service - outbound calls/warm leads from existing data base
- Timely and regular follow ups with customers and potential customers
- Sufficient service to customer inquiry and requests
- Assist branch in achieving budgets and maximise profitability
- Contribute to continual improvement processes
- Compliance and commitment to OHS
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience in a call centre or outbound customer service role
- Self-motivated and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient, driven and motivated
- Passionate about customer service
- Team player
- The ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
If you believe you are right perfect candidate for this exciting and rewarding lead role, then APPLY NOW by attaching your updated COVER LETTER and Resume.
If you would like to hear more, then please contact Stephanie McNaughton on (03)9535 9500 for a confidential chat.