Great opportunity to work for this iconic not for profit organisation located in the South Eastern suburbs. If you feel it is time to make a difference in your job, then this is your next role. My client is currently looking for an experienced customer service/Salesperson to generate new business opportunities through new and current clients.
This person will be responsible for the management and sale of the company's commercial training, products and services through phone calls, virtual meetings or via emails and occasionally face to face.
This is a fast-paced dynamic environment where you will enjoy a diversified, interesting, and varied role where you will need to think on your feet and simply thrive on having everything organised!!!
These are some of the responsibilities but not restricted to:
- Identify and develop new revenue opportunities!
- Develop relationship with new and existing clients!
- Manage all sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated sales/business development within a commercial corporate business.
- Experience in B2b to B2b
- A track record in exceeding sales targets
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a pro-active and ambitious attitude.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A competitive and commercial mind set and the ability to take responsibility for your role; and Driven, tenacious and a desire to succeed.
- Able to present in a clear and confident manner, with professionalism.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Experience in SAP and salesforce will be desirable.
What's in it for you?
- Salary sacrifices as part of the salary with discount cards.
- Additional leave days and free breakfast and fruit
- Great opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
- Monday - Friday
- Product Training Provided
- This role also includes a bonus and pool cars that are available for usage.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with a detailed cover letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call Veronique on 03 9535 9500.