Our client is well established across a portfolio of multiple brands and distributes across the country. Located in Melbourne's South East, they are currently seeking a temporary credit controller to manage and maintain a ledger of accounts. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and have the ability to "hit the ground running" on a "ongoing temporary assignment", working from the office & home.
Reporting to the team leader, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing the debtors ledger
- Running all account receivable functions, end to end
- Following up payments and allocations
- Reconciliation of accounts
- File and database management
- Managing and updating documentation
- Administrative duties and other ad-hoc duties
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Relevant credit and general accounts experience, ideally in the production/manufacturing/logistics sector
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in using ERPs, SAP ideally and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload
- Demonstrate attention to detail with database management
You will have a very strong customer service focus, working with internal and external team to release orders, allocating payments and working with customer sevice and logistics team. This role is circa 3 months plus duration and is available immediately in the Mulgrave area.
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply online with a cover note. Enquiries to Leon Cutler or Steven Meates on 9535 9500.