This Team Leader role will see you working for a not for profit provider with an excellent reputation in the eastern suburbs. You will be responsible for leading and further developing the home care packages program to older people in the community whilst ensuring a high level of customer service and quality outcomes. This role will see you providing support and supervision to a small team of a Client Services Advisor, Roster/Administrator and a Direct Care workforce.
This role will be well suited to a Team Leader or Case Manager with extensive experience in the community aged care sector. The successful candidate will benefit from a greater work/life balance as the position offers 30 hours/week over 4 days or 5 shorter days and 5 weeks annual leave.
The ideal candidate will present with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with clients, families, referrers and government entities. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of person centred care as well as outstanding time management and organisational skills. We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates that demonstrate the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Community Services or Health
- At least 3 years experience in Case Management or Program Coordination
- A commitment to high quality service delivery
- A strong understanding of the Aged Care legislation and community packages.
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills
- Competent in your use of IT systems; Rostering and Care planning
- The ability to develop and foster effective stakeholder relationships
- Previous staff coordination and supervision experience.
For a confidential inquiry please call Jessica Inteman at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 96992880. However do not delay your application as this is a role not to be missed!