An exceptional opportunity is on offer for an experienced and hands-on CFO with previous experience in the property development sector to join this highly respected market leader. Our client has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and the community.
Reporting to the Directors you will be responsible for planning implementing and overseeing all financial related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, corporate governance, legal, asset management, deal analysis and negotiations, investment, risk managing and financing.
- Reviewing feasibilities, financing and negotiations with lenders
- Setting up ownership structures, tax strategies, joint ventures and sale processes
- Manage all statutory obligations and intercompany loans
- Preparation and analysis of monthly reports and presentation at monthly board meetings
- Taxation planning and reporting
- Cost Management and control
- Cash Flow Management and Treasury function
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Capital expenditure and new businesses analysis
- Providing leadership to a small accounting team
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Prepare weekly reports for the Directors
- Analysis of financial results
- Develop financial business plans, forecasts and strategic plans
- Manage Family Trust structures and associated reporting
- Represent the company to external parties including corporate advisors, financial institutions, investors, auditors and consultants
You will bring:
- Previous experience working for a Tier 2 or 3 property development company and knowledge of all regulatory requirements
- CPA/CA qualifications
- Exceptional communication and analysis skills
- Strong understanding of taxation
- An ability to manage a small accounts team
You will enjoy a challenging and rewarding role where you can make a true difference to an organisation's growth strategy. An excellent remuneration package is on offer and you will be well supported by a professional and competent team. You will work closely with the decision makers ensuring that deadlines can be met, and will have input into key business decisions.
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity please APPLY NOW and send a confidential resume and a covering letter to the attention of Belinda Wiggins. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.