Our client is a well-established organisation within the education sector located in the CBD, who are currently looking for a Administrative Officer - Online Examinations to work on a full time, fixed term (2 years) contract to develop and oversee continuous improvement to the assessment and examination systems and processes.
Reporting to the Manager Digital Education Services this is a key role in the exploration, implementation, testing, training, and improvement of systems and processes to support examination administration, delivery, and assessment functions.
- Providing analysis, advice, and recommendations for the development and continuous improvement to business processes
- Working towards the effective transition to online delivery of assessments, and lead and advise on the implementation.
- Developing appropriate documentation, implementation or project plans, data analysis reports, and evaluation of relevant projects and scoping for the required initiatives.
- Developing scoping and costings evaluation reports and develop Business Cases.
- Reviewing current electronic location for the examination documentation, reports, and data and identify improvement and implementation plan.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- Experience or sound understanding in the delivery, development and administration of online examinations.
- Relevant experience in assessment/examination management with a focus on online delivery.
- An understanding of the psychometric analysis of the examinations results, including standard setting and assessment methodology.
- Ability to grasp complex issues relating to medical specialist training and post graduate assessment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing analytical briefs and reports, both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office programs including Excel, and a sound understanding of databases.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.