Heuch Cooling solutions solve cooling and refrigeration challenges for industries such as mining, defence, post-harvest food production, bakery, and food production markets where customers are looking to improve product shelf life on perishable products, lower production costs and increase business capacity and revenue.
Heuch provide four core solution types into these markets which includes Vacuum Cooling, Blast freezers, Cool Rooms, and Icemakers. As Business Development Manager you will focus on postharvest fruit and vegetables, bakery and industrial food production markets identifying customers and market opportunities to help grow Heuch market share.
Responsibilities of the role
- Work closely with the CEO to develop a sales strategy by product and market to grow the company’s revenue and increase it’s market share.
- Identify and grow target markets.
- Can communicate and sell the Vacuum Cooling and Ice solutions to stakeholders such as Engineers and Business owners.
- Identify potential clients and projects throughout Australia to maximise opportunities.
- Have the commercial know how and experience to formulate a detailed quote tender or proposal and see this process through to the award process.
- Maintain contact with the clients and support the customer in preparing a business case that demonstrates to internal stakeholders the value of the capital investment being proposed.
- Consult with clients and other stakeholders and articulate the benefits of the solution.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry practice and developments to ensure the company maintains its competitive edge.
- Attend industry functions to promote the company brand and solutions.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Be responsible for sales quotas and meeting budgets.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with key decision makers.
- Technical Sales experience.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and liaise effectively with other specialist groups within the organisation and be self-directed to achieve set goals.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Always represent the company in a professional and ethical manner.
- Identify and minimise risks for the company and protect the company’s interests.
- Maintain a strong team commitment and positive company culture.
- Must be able to understand the solution offerings and the operation of the systems.
- Experience in selling similar products and solutions would be advantageous.
A Degree qualification in Engineering, Sales Engineering or similar would fit well in conjunction with complex consultative selling experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send a copy of your resume together with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience or for a confidential discussion please call Leon Cutler on 9535 9500.