Our client is a leader within the Health and Community sector and is keen to secure a temporary Power BI / Data Analyst to join them ASAP. Due to internal change, growth and projects, this role is available for immediate commencement and is likely to continue into May/June at this stage. The role is predominantly based in Melbourne's city fringe, so well suited to a local BA with some working from home and occasional travel to other regional locations.
Your experience should include :
- Extensive experience in Power BI and DAX
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and analyse differences
- Working knowledge of SQL databases
- Integrating Power BI with REST API (key pay)
- Understanding of Row Level Security
- Experience with payroll systems/reporting
- Scrapping web for data not available through reporting (preferably with python)
You will :
- Create reporting to analyse parallel pay runs between Inzenius and employment hero
- Create reporting to compare rostered costing with actual costing
- Create reporting to compare approved (paid) timesheets with rejected (actual) timesheets
Ideally we would like someone with a not-for-profit background to hit the ground running, being a self starter. This position will be focussed on resolving some complex issues and you will provide some adhoc support to the team and may include additional projects pending your findings. Preferably you are available immediately, please apply online to Leon Cutler at Becks Wiggins Stokes.