Bookkeeper / Payroll Officer - part time
Are you looking for true work/life balance? Well look no further! We are a fun and busy professional services provider and are currently looking for a Bookkeeper/Payroll Officer to run the payroll and finance functions within a well established business. The role will be part-time, circa 15/20 hours, Monday through to Wednesday from a Clayton base.
Reporting to the Director and supporting a great management team you will be responsible for the following;
- Processing weekly payroll including following up timesheets
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank, credit card and expenses reconciliations;
- P&L, balance sheet, and cash-flow reports
- Accounting and other reports and lodgements (including BAS, IAS, Payroll Tax, Superannuation and GST)
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts
- Raising invoices and debtor management
- Monthly journals
- Annual WorkCover reconciliations
- Commission calculations
- Issuing employment contracts
- Ensuring all staff are fully compliant and auditing OH&S checks
- EOFY Financial rollovers and other requirements
- General administration tasks as required
What will you bring?
- Previous Bookkeeping and Payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail, reliability and confidentiality
- A positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a friendly team environment
- Excellent team player with a great work ethic and confident interpersonal skills
- Time management - you can multi-task, prioritise & plan work to meet deadlines and achieve set objectives
- Knowledge of Xero will be highly regarded and as will intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- 8-10 years experience ideally sought
In return you will enjoy coming to work each day and will have the full support of an engaged and collaborative team who enjoy a laugh. The role is broad and hands-on and is key to the business. The position will commence on a temporary basis with the view to additional hours and permanency as best suits you and the business in the future.
If this sounds like the role for you please APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Leon Cutler on 9699 2880.