Our client is a well-established organisation within the education sector located in the CBD, who are currently looking for an Assessment Support Officer to join their team. The ideal candidate will bring administration support experience to the role and highly developed organisational skills.
Reporting to the Manager Assessments and working closely with the written exams team, and relevant committees you will provide pivotal support for the examinations administration and be responsible for receiving, reviewing, and processing applications for examinations and enrolments.
- Providing accurate and timely administration of applications and review of applications eligibility.
- Ensuring database management including any examination details and data.
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of the eligibility criteria for the applications, relevant standard operating procedures and regulations in relation to applications for the examinations.
- Assisting with the allocations of candidates and examiners for the exam venues and preparation of relevant documentation.
- Providing committee support by preparing relevant documents and assisting with scheduling meetings, catering, and any other relevant administration.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- Demonstrated experience in the student administration or assessment environment.
- Understanding of examinations processes, training, or student applications will be highly regarded.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office programs, including Excel, and a sound understanding of databases.
- Excellent time management and administration skills, including planning, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines with an agile attitude to meet changing demands and requests.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.