Our client, an engineering consultancy located in the CBD, is looking for an experienced Administrator for this full-time, ongoing temporary assignment. This exciting, busy, and varied role will enable you to utilise your solid organisation and time management skills, as well as your strong interpersonal skills.
To be successful, you will have a minimum 5 years' experience as an Administration Assistant (or similar) and have sound proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite. Your attention to detail will be exemplary and you will have demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet conflicting deadlines. Also looked upon favourably will be your ability to communicate effectively with all members of staff, clients and external stakeholders.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting senior team members
- Slide preparation for weekly meetings
- Float updates and maintenance for the team
- Assisting the team with proposal and project support
- Internal cost control for the team as required
- Completing timesheet and Amex reconciliation for the Director
- Collection/collation of the team's monthly timesheets/expenses for approval
- Maintenance of marketing and secondment lists
- Assistance to the team including:
- Review incoming emails, prioritise and categorise
- New software quotes
- Computer and software booking and allocations
- Recording the Manager's daily tasks for fast timesheet preparation
- Calendar planning (daily tasks, meetings, deadlines, etc.)
- Recruitment (organising interviews, paperwork, offers, negotiations, communications, etc.)
- Ad hoc administration duties, including phone coverage when required
What will set you apart is your mature and flexible approach and your hardworking attitude. This role is available immediately in an ongoing temporary capacity. Please apply now, or for further information contact Katrina Turner on 9535 9500.