Are you a highly motivated Administrator with a strong background in providing high level support to an education Team? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to expand on your skills and work for a well-established education/training organisation in the CBD.
Our client operates within the education and health sector and are currently looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team, and work on a Full-time, Fixed-term contract (12-month maternity leave replacement).
- Providing a high level of administration support in a timely manner, meeting the needs and expectations of their stakeholders.
- Providing efficient and accurate processing of member and student applications, along with arranging interviews, and communicating outcomes.
- Scheduling and coordinating all meetings for stakeholders, ensuring the distribution of meeting agendas and support papers, and minute taking during these meetings.
- Assisting with data entry, filing, document control and coordination of candidate workplace-based assessments.
- Responding promptly to enquiries via phone and email, which may include handling any membership status changes, applications for new members and any database updates.
The successful candidate will present with the following.
- Experience in an education setting providing student administration assistance is preferred.
- Demonstrated administration experience, preferably in providing support to boards or committees.
- Prior experience gained in a membership based organisation would be looked upon favourably.
- Prior experience supporting management meetings, with strong minute taking capabilities.
- Sound stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and managed a busy work-load.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.