This is a busy role that will see you supporting more than one education committee with; planning, coordination, agendas, minutes and providing follow up around action points. The role will include coordinating meetings between the committees and operational planning for the faculty.
The ideal candidate will bring outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi- task effectively. You will demonstrate strong organisational skills and present as someone who assimilates information quickly.
The role will be based in the office but might offer some flexibility to work from home one or two days a week.
This role is working for a health-related professional organisation in the CBD. You will be working in a large administration team and this role requires a strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer service. The successful candidate will also present with the following:
- Proficient in MS Office suite skills and touch-typing skills.
- Strong minute taking capabilities.
- An attention to detail
- Prior experience supporting management meetings, committees, or steering committees.
- Board experience
- Sound stakeholder management skills
- The ability to prioritise effectively and managed a busy workload.
- Prior experience gained in a member-based organisation would be looked upon favourably.
If you have gained experience in the health or education sectors this will also be an advantage. For further information please contact Veronique Battour on 95359500 or apply now