An exciting opportunity is on offer to join one of Australia's leading documentation providers and put your administration skills to the test.
Our client is located in South Melbourne and looking for an Administration Assistant who will work with their legal team to prepare a range of legal documentation relating to companies, trusts and self-managed super funds.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of drive and initiative
- Be able to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to follow clearly documented procedures
- Well-developed computer skills including the MS Office suite
- A passion for exceptional client service
- Experience with the preparation of business and legal documentation will be highly regarded
What in it for you:
This role offers you Monday-Friday work from 9-5:30pm, and no weekend hours.
You will be provided with extensive training making this a great opportunity to extend yourself in a challenging role with a market leading organisation renowned for innovation and commitment to customer service.
If you take pride in the work you do every day, and want to make a difference to a loyal client base, then we want to talk to you! Please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls or Veronique Battour on 9535 9500.