An exciting opportunity is on offer to join a highly reputable, nationally recognised not for profit organisation located in the Eastern suburbs close to Glen Waverley for an Administrative Assistant to handle the coordination of their trainers. Our client commits to fostering a welcoming and inclusive work environment for all their employees.
This position will primarily be responsible for providing high quality customer service and administration in a timely manner, while also making sure personnel are being scheduled accordingly and fully equipped with all the information and resources, they need to deliver a professional service to customers.
This role is best suited to a motivated an enthusiastic person with an engaging personality and strong work ethic. Your ability to learn quickly and embrace the role will see you succeed.
- Provide positive and rewarding customer care
- Execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a high level of reporting and maintain communication streams with management.
- Be able to work both within a team and independently when required.
- Identify potential improvements to be made when it comes to training administration and scheduling processes and procedures.
- Keep accurate inventory inventory/stock control
- Answer general questions regarding rostering and availabilities from interested parties
- Proven experience in a busy administration role
- Experience in scheduling
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Bring an enthusiastic and positive work manner to the team
- Be able to work 6am until 2:30pm
- Innovative thinker and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to rapidly learn about new products and services in order to 'sell' and inform others.
- Bring a hands-on attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Hold a current working with children's check or willing to get one
- Complete and clear a Police Record Check
What's in it for you?
- Join a supportive and collaborative working environment who support diversity
- A great team culture with low staff turnover
- Onsite parking
- Salary packaging
- Discount cards
- Additional leave days
- Free breakfast and fruit
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls or Veronique Battour on 9535 9500.