Are you a highly motivated administrator who has strong meeting support skills?
Our client is a well-established member based organisation in the CBD, who is currently looking for an Administrative Officer to join their team.
- Providing administration support to sub-specialty groups within the organisation, meeting the needs and expectations of their members.
- Scheduling and coordinating all meetings for stakeholders, ensuring the distribution of meeting agendas, support papers and minutes.
- Responding promptly to enquiries via phone and email, which may include handling any membership status changes, applications for new members and any database updates.
- Drafting briefing papers, reports and submissions for the sub-specialty groups.
- Working collaboratively with the events team, supporting group activities, and attending events to provide administration support where required.
The successful candidate will present with the following.
- Demonstrated administration experience, preferably in providing support to boards or committees.
- Prior experience supporting management meetings, and steering committees.
- Strong minute taking capabilities.
- Sound stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and managed a busy work-load.
- Prior experience gained in a member based organisation would be looked upon favourably.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.