Our client is in the financial services industry. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active Accounts Payable Officer/Bookkeeper to join their team. You will also possess a passion for continuous improvement and the ability to identify and implement positive improvements to systems and processes.
This is a part time role working 20-25 hours a week working from home with flexible days and hours, so we are looking for someone who is looking for a part time role longterm.
You will need to occassionally travel to their Head Office in the CBD for meetings
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate processing of creditor invoices
- Daily banking, receipt allocations and processing of payment
- Reconciling creditor statements
- Liaising with suppliers and assisting with interstate office requirements
- Responding to external and internal queries
- Management reports
- Associated accounting and administration activities
Skills and experience needed:
- Good AP and/or Bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in a professional service business like superannuation as an Accounts Payable Officer.
- Proactive approach to identifying efficiencies and developing best practice
- Extensive experience in Xero
- Self-motivated, organised and efficient and being able to work autonomously as this is a work from home role
- Strong organisational skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in typing, data entry and Microsoft Office programs
- Highly developed analysis & problem-solving skills
- Experience working under pressure and organising work priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix issues as they arise
If you would like to apply for this great opportunity, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter or contact Veronique Battour in confidence on 03 9535 9500 for further information.
YOU NEED TO BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR A PERMANENT RESIDIENT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE WITH AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE.