We are urgently seeking multiple candidates for a well known community and not for profit organisation who currently have a project starting immediately for a minimum of 2 to 4 months. The roles will be based in Mount Waverley preferably, or potentially the CBD. You will ideally be available for an immediate start and be able to commit to a medium term temporary assignment.
You will be working as part of a project team, your role including
- Downloading invoices received via the inbox
- Cross referencing and verifying services to individual consumer schedule
- Referring any anomalies to the case manager to follow up with the client
- Adjusting client files as required to reflect actual services delivered
- Extracting files of verified services and forwarding to finance for payment
- Attending to queries and resolving any adjustments required due to recent changes in funding models
Ideally you will be available for immediate start and be seeking a role to start now, pending police check/stat dec. You will have great attention to detail, strong communication skills and problem solving abilities to be part of this verification project. You will be available through to the 23rd of December, being able to work the 3 days between Christmas and New Years Eve, or you can take that time off and resume from the 4th of January. Apply NOW online or call Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 for a discussion and immediate interview.