This role will provide a temporary Accounting resource and will contribute to a successful industry super fund, who puts members at the heart of everything they do. With a FUM of more than 100,000 members you will be able to enjoy a professional work environment working with people who are passionate about super. The primary objective of the role is to provide effective financial and accounting services for the Trustee company and the Fund.
- Undertake daily/weekly and monthly reconciliations of unit prices in accordance with current reconciliation solutions and procedures.
- Reconcile APRA reporting to Management accounts and other financial information, and continually enhance reconciliation to provide integrity to returns.
- Process invoicing including correct GL coding, unallocated items in the ANZ bank account, credit card management/reporting and reconciliation.
- Manage and reconcile monthly reports, monitor the custodian bank account and related processes.
- Assist with maintenance of the financial forecasting modelling tool.
- As directed contribute to the year-end external audit.
- Assist with fees and cost data collection from fund managers, reconciliation and fees calculation by products.
- Review and assist with the analysis of monthly budget reports, prepare the reforecast and annual budgets under the supervision of the Accounting Manager.
- Monitor the liquidity of the Trustee and investment portfolios.
- Assist with the review of monthly Management Accounts for anomalies.
- CPA qualified
- Bring hands-on experience within the profit for member superannuation sector
- Excellent financial analytic skills
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and operate autonomously
- Ability to manage time and priorities.
- Professional, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Team player - able to effectively liaise with Fund staff and various external parties
This role is available for immediate commencement, being well suited to a candidate with industry experience and availability over the next month or two is critical. Please Apply online, or call Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 in total confidence for further information.