Come and join a highly respected leader in the diablity services sector! Working as the Accommodation Services Manager you will enjoy working for a growing and innovative organisation who prides themselves on being a values-driven, client centric company who promotes a trustworthy, caring, respectful and supportive service.
Reporting to the General Manager - Community you will primarily be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of high quality Accommodation Services.
About the role:
Responsible for the overall day to day operations of the accommodation services in all areas including assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and monitoring expenditure
- Providing leadership and support to a team across mulitple sites
- Ensure that the accommodation services are adequately suitable to the needs of the residents
- Coordinating regular operational and functional audits and reporting
- Develop strong professional relationships across all levels of the business
- Undertake recruitment and induction of new staff including conducting performance reviews
- Proactively manage participant transitions to minimise vacancies
- Provide a quality onboarding process and experience that promotes a smooth transition and adjustment for new and existing residents and their families
- Prepare and maintain current and accurate Rosters of Care, and ensure these are reflected in staff rosters and invoicing
- Monitor household budgets and expenditure in accordance with requirements and resident agreement
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with supervisors and teams, and with residents and/or families as required
- Coordinate completion of required reports and other documentation relevant to the provision of Accommodation Services
Ideal background sought:
- Relevant qualifications preferable related in the Disability Sector
- Previous experience managing multiple supported Independent living homes
- Experience with NDIS, SIL and knowledge of OHS
- Leaderships and management experience
- An ability to prioritise and meet multiple competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with dealing with a broad range of government sectors
- Sound experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Client Information Management Systems
The successful applicant will bring a demonstrated focus on quality and safety and a commitment to high standards of support to residents and their families. You will also be well-versed in NDIS billing and have proven financial management skills. Sound people management and communication skills are essential to the role.
In return you will enjoy working for an organisation with the highest integrity and will be well supported by a passionate and engaged Team. This is an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people living with a disability and to add value to this iconic organisation.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume together with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience. Or for a confidential discussion please Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.