We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated 3PL Warehouse Officer for a 3-6 month tempoary assignment.
With an immediate start and an inner city location, this full time, contract role offers diversity, challenges, a fast paced environment, team morale and a positive working culture too.
The person we are seeking will have previous proven experience in a 3PL environment as this end-to-end role requires proactive engagement and communication coupled with the ability to hit the ground running.
Play a key role in the coordination and management of all 3PL providers, ensuring that suppliers meet required standards and support the business lines to meet the required targets.
Managing the day to day operations and reporting to the Logistics Manager this role duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily operations including container uploads, back order allocation, facilitating stock movements, coordinating exports, etc.
- Ensure KPI and SLA targets are achieved & follow up corrective actions with 3PL providers
- Supervise and support invoicing between all parties and manage disputes
- Seek cost reduction, service level improvement opportunities with 3PL providers
- Manage improvement plans with 3PL providers
- Follow up 3PL contracts negotiated by the Logistics Manager
- Manage reporting deadlines
- Provide backup support to Import Coordinator
What we're looking for:
- Previous warehousing /logistics/3PL background or business background
- Understanding of transport/fleet/warehousing industry
- Highly organised - this is critical to the success of the role
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of Excel
- Ability to build ongoing relationship with providers whist not afraid of having difficult conversations when needed
In return for your skills and capabilities, on offer is a competitive remuneration package, and a stimulating and rewarding environment that involves team morale and recognition.
If this sounds like the role for you, then APPLY NOW by attaching your updated resume and cover letter or for a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie McNaughton or Veronique Battour (03)9535 9500