A fantastic opportunity is on offer to join a highly respected importer and wholesaler of high end specialist furniture timber products. With a long history and extensive industry experience our client is currently looking to appoint a Sales / Operations Manager to join their team and help continue to drive growth and success.
As a leading supplier to the SME market the role reports directly to the CEO you will be responsible for supervising a small sales team in driving operational excellence.
- Maintaining current sales
- Developing new business/markets/products
- Meeting sales budgets
- Purchasing and managing stock both locally and from overseas
- Approving all supplier accounts for payment
- Managing cost and debtor control
- Co-ordinating all internal activities, including staff management to ensure customer service satisfaction
- Organising and overseeing all invoicing and delivery paperwork
- Interstate travel would be required from time to time to ensure customer service satisfaction
What we are looking for:
- Self - motivated individual
- Previous experience working within the timber industry would be highly regarded
- Min 5 -8 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Victorian Drivers Licence
- Current Forklift Licence (preferred but not essential)
What's in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working for an innovative and progressive organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Belinda Wiggins on 03 9535 9500 or email .