An exciting opportunity is on offer to put your proven Sales leadership abilities to the test and join this highly respected leading manufacturer with a long history of supplying mass produced product to the building industry. Reporting to General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the sales of the company's products and services while meeting and exceeding agreed sales targets, by perpetually finding new and unique ways to engage and increase market share and opportunities.
Core duties include:
- Overseeing a small Estimating, Project Adminstration and Service Team
- Create and implement strategic planning in regard to pricing policies and approach to market
- Build and maintain client relationships, working to gain new business and sales opportunities
- Develop sales reports regarding the sales performance of the business
- Be involved in change implementation where required.
- Provide information and advice regarding product development opportunities to increase sales & market share
- Help solve client and customer problems by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Take part in Providing marketing information and proposals regarding promotional material and digital marketing requirements.
- Ensuring tender negotiations are kept within pricing policies and quotations are followed up in a timely manner
- Lead and manage the project Administration team to achieve KPI's as set by State Manager and ensure smooth hand over of successful tenders
- Ensure project job sheets are produced for production in a timely fashion and files are maintained and updated
- Liaise with production teams to ensure goods are manufactured and delivered to the client as planned.
- Provide the State Manager with reports on project(s) schedules and progress
Skills and core requirements:
- Proven sales experience in manufacturing or building industry
- Technical experience in passive fire protection aspects is highly regarded
- Experience in Commercial Estimation enabling successful planning and implementation
- Project Management experience
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings & schedules
- Contract interpretation
- Ability to understand pricing & margin requirements
- Substantial level of skill in the administration and management of construction projects in respect to the supply and installation Timber and Metal product
- Sales Management experience
- Business acumen and strategy development
- Flexible to change in an evolving business environment
What's in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working for an innovative and progressive organisation offering an attractive remuneration package and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Belinda Wiggins on 03 9535 9500.