This role will be responsible for leading the clinical team for this Endoscopy practice based in Melbourne.
The ideal candidate will present as a Registered Nurse with prior experience gained from working in theatre as; a Unit Manager or Theatre Manager with ideally day procedure experience. You will present with strong people leadership skills and prior experience support Accreditation processes and clinical governance.
Key to your success, is your demonstrable business acumen and ability to foster strong relationships with Specialists and patients. The successful candidate will present with following:
- A current APRHA Registration
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- A successful track record in achieving Accreditation
- A focus on patient outcomes and customer service
- Sound clinical knowledge and theatre experience
- Team focused and a supportive leader
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2021, this is a role not to be missed. For further information please contact BWS Recruitment on 03 95359500 or apply today!