An exciting opportunity is on offer for an experienced Manager People and Culture to join a leader in the disability services sector, who prides themselves on being a values-based company who promotes a trustworthy, caring, respectful and supportive service. In this role you will be providing leadership for the organisation's people and culture strategies and will also be inspiring the team to create a positive and effective human resource and continuous improvement environment across the organisation whilst driving a culture where innovation and outcomes are celebrated.
- Overseeing the current and future people and culture needs of the organisation
- Providing recommendations to the leadership team regarding sourcing strategies and workforce planning needs
- Developing, maintaining and implementing human resource systems, processes, procedures and infrastructure
- Identifying and implementing initiatives that are engaging, follow a co-design process and that build a positive and high performing culture
- Creating and implementing a learning and development framework to ensure continual professional development
- Providing advice and recommendations around employee relations, Modern Awards and enterprise agreements and/or legal requirements surrounding Fair Work, to minimise legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Implementing a reward and recognition framework that provides equal opportunity for all employees recognising individual contributions
- Coaching and supporting managers and employees on all areas of performance management, performance development, recruitment and retention, engagement, position description development, workforce planning and succession planning
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated prior experience in a disability/health and/or community services related environment, successfully implementing human resource strategies, programs, procedures and operational practices to successfully support the strategic objectives of the business and systems improvement.
You will also show strong organisational and project management skills and exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with a broad range of people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Proven knowledge and understanding of disability related legislation, regulations and quality standards with a sound understanding of NDIS requirements, and experience working within disability sector will be highly regarded.
You will enjoy this newly created role which is the result of a new vibrant change focus leadership team and is part of the new strategic plan. Recruitment is not a part of the brief however you will lead the workforce planning process and will create a recruitment and L &D framework for the internal stakeholders to use. You will also be part of the Leadership team and will be well supported by a high calibre executive team.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume together with a cover letter outlining your experience to date. Or for a confidential discussion please Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.