This is a unique opportunity in the sector for a candidate with a clinical background to join a growing and entrepreneurial business in the Home and Community Care Sector.
You will be working to support in an administrative and customer facing role, providing expert advice on the Home Care standards and legislation to support individuals with self-managed packages. You will problem solve and provide suggestions to maximise funding and support individuals access support and opportunities.
The client is open to a candidate who has been working as a Case Manager or Support Coordinator to apply for this role, or alternatively a Health Professional with 1-2 years experience wanting to learn and be mentored in a new sector.
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- A passion for assisting others achieve their potential
- Flexible and innovative in your approach
- Prior Case Management experience +/- Health or Allied Health Qualifications
- Demonstrable quality management and auditing skills
- A willingness to coach and mentor other Case/Care Managers
For a confidential enquiry please call Jessica Inteman at BWS Recruitment on 03 96992880 or apply today!