Our client is a well-established organisation within the education sector located in the CBD, who are currently looking for an Examination Coordinator to join their team.
Working closely with the Manager Assessments, examination committees and the examinations team, this role is pivotal in the delivery of the organisations examinations and is responsible for acting as a primary liaison and advisor to all relevant stakeholders, providing exam oversight, development, preparation, supervision, and administration.
- Overseeing the development of examination materials in collaboration with the Assessments team.
- Providing administrative support including database management, travel coordination, correspondence, reports and communications.
- Coordinating committees including facilitating meetings and preparation of meeting papers including agendas and minutes.
- Contributing to the development of Examination budgets.
- Supervising the examination sites and training venues.
- Assisting in database management including the development of automated templates to support enrolments and results processing.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- Demonstrated experience in an education environment providing student and/or assessment administration.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to plan, set priorities and meet deadlines with and flexible attitude to meet changing demands.
- Ability and genuine commitment to high quality customer service and sound and professional stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office programs including Excel, and a sound understanding of databases.
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends as required.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.