Our client is a well-established organisation within the education sector located in the CBD, who are currently looking for an Events Officer to join their team and assist their exam team. The ideal candidate will possess experience within an education setting with experience coordinating and organising events.
In this position you will be accountable for the preparation and oversight of logistics and events planning for the development and administration of examinations. This will include being responsible for all events related details for the exams, including sourcing and administration of exam venues, development of participants' data, and preparation of relevant documentation.
- Coordination of examination sites, registrations, training, catering, audio-visual, etc., to ensure smooth examination delivery.
- Organising domestic and overseas travel and accommodation arrangements for staff.
- Providing accurate and timely information to stakeholders regarding examination preparations and enrolments.
- Ensuring database management including any examination details and data.
- Developing and coordinating communications to the relevant stakeholders on application numbers, venue information, timetables, and any logistics changes.
- Creating exam materials, contact lists, and allocations, papers, printing, collation, distribution as required.
- Developing accurate content for the examinations website and liaising with relevant staff and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- A background in an examination and assessments environment or student administration, particularly in a tertiary setting.
- Demonstrated experience in events coordination.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office programs, including Excel.
- A genuine commitment to high-quality customer service and stakeholder management.
- An interest in continually improving systems and processes.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.