Our client is a well-established organisation within the education and health sector located in the CBD, who are currently looking for a Social Media and Communications Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Senior Media and Communications Officer, you would be supporting and developing the College's growing social media and communications activities in line with the strategic priorities to grow their profile and promote their cause and build member engagement.
- Co-ordination and moderation College's social media platforms, growing their reach and engagement.
- Working closely with business units to develop and implement social media strategies and campaigns.
- Compiling regular reports of social media activities as required.
- Keeping an up-to-date calendar of events for social media and media opportunities to promote the college and their purpose.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- Experience in a membership-based organisation, or in the health sector required.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing social media campaigns that can engage audiences and grow the reach and profile of organisations, causes or people.
- Experience using Hootsuite is well regarded but not essential.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise workload, adapt to changing demands and ensure deadlines are met.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.