This well-established mid-sized practice in the Waverley region is seeking a Client Services Manager with a well-rounded business services and tax background. A winning team culture and a balanced work/life focus rewards and recognises those who contribute and are career driven. They service a broad range of clients from high net worth individuals to corporates, offering a broad range of value added services across all sectors. Our client is open to a Senior Accountant who is currently reviewing some work who is looking to take the next step up on their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of individual tax returns
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements
- General ledger reconciliations
- Perform accounting year end accounts and financials
- Preparation of FBT returns, management reports, year-end audit, company tax returns and projects
- Individual income tax return preparation
- Conducting interviews with clients and preparation of their returns
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly BAS's
- Preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for company structures, associated individuals, trust, partnerships
- Review of company's GST compliance and complete BAS returns
- Mentoring and developing juniors and graduates in the team
- Experience with BGL & Xero Xero ideal
You will have completed your CA/CPA quals and bring circa 5-7+years experience with you. It is essential to have excellent communication skills as your stakeholders will include the partners, clients and colleagues. You will also be seeking an active role in mentoring graduates and developing others in the team. Salary package to circa $110K with free car parking onsite. Please apply online or contact Belinda Wiggins or Leon Cutler for a confidential discussion on 9535 9500.