Come and join a fast paced and dynamic team and enjoy working on a variety of roles across a broad range of industry sectors including Professional Services, HR, Accounting & Finance, Manufacturing, Construction, IT and Not-for-Profit. This is a newly created opportunity and will support a high-volume recruitment desk. Becks Wiggins Stokes has been in operation for over 20 years and we are unique in that we only work exclusively with clients and act as a true partner and extension of our clients' businesses.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- End to end management of candidates including phone screening and shortlisting
- Searching and approaching candidates from our database to update their details and discuss suitable roles
- Creating candidate talent pools within all of our sectors
- Interviewing potential candidates and coordinating interviews for the Manager
- Updating and maintaining all candidate information in our database
- A background in Sales or HR Administration/Coordination ideally sought
- Relevant degree qualifications preferred
- A positive, high energy person with a strong work ethic and most importantly integrity, as this will be key to your success
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to deal with a broad range of people
- Experience within a busy work environment that can, at times, demand acting with urgency
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and think on your feet
What's on offer?
- Full training in all aspects of effective candidate management within the recruitment industry
- Competitive base salary and a rewarding incentive structure
- A fun team environment that will make coming to work enjoyable
- Based in Clayton, you will work from home one day per week
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter with your resume outlining your relevant experience. Or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.