We currently have an exciting position available for immediate commencement as a Senior Accounts Payable Officer working with an aged care and disability services provider in the Moonee Ponds area. The role will be to ensure their clients invoices are verified for payment and processed, having recently implemented a new accounting package. The ideal individual will have extensive accounts payable experience and be flexible in their approach. This role is available onsite on a temporary basis for approximately a month and may extend.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Preparing and processing invoices to the accounts payable module
- Resolving enquiries with creditors and liaising with Program Managers in relation to these enquiries
- Reconciliation of accounts statements
- Cost allocations in accordance with Program Managers instructions and annual budgets
In addition, you will present with the following:
- Extensive AP experience, alternatively as an accounts clerk or bookkeeper
- Knowledge and understanding of all accounts related functions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in using MSO, particularly Excel
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are essential along with organisational and administrative skills
- Satisfactory Police Check
Previous experience in aged care or disability services sector would be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative and proactively manage your workload. For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or apply now.