An exceptional opportunity is on offer to join a leader in the service industry and put your proven recruitment and talent acquisition skills to the test. Due to consistent growth the organisation is looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist to their team who will be responsible for middle management and executive level roles within the business.
Reporting to the General Manager core responsibilities include;
- Identifing, engaging and attracting passive candidates to build a talent pool/pipelines for volume or specialist roles by utilising multiple online resourcing channels e.g. SEEK, LinkedIn, Social Media
- Managing the full end to end recruitment process
- Working collaboratively with Line Managers to create advertisements that accurately reflect positions and their responsibilities
- Effectively communicating & promoting Talent Acquisition initiatives and values, including discretion and confidentiality
- Managing salary negotiations, counter offers, and all related paperwork and compliance
- Maintaining candidate files and updating the CRM with relevant details
- Overseeing skills testing, VEVO checks and all other compliance related matters including police checks and NDIS worker checks
- Completing reference checks and validating qualifications
- Ideally you will have a minimum 4-5 years experience at this level of professional and Executive recruitment
- Relevant degree qualifications, and experience gained within an agency or internal environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level written and verbal skills
- An ability to provide up to date and relevant advice to hiring managers and candidates, managing the recruitment process to placement and beyond.
Together with an excellent remuneration package you will enjoy a busy and challenging role with the support of a great management team who are continually looking at ways to innovate and develop the team. You will have access to the latest technology and search software and will enjoy working within a fun team who truly like working together. Additionally, flexibility and the option to work either 4 or 5 days a week is on offer.
If you are interested learning more about this exciting opportunity, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume together with a cover note. Or for a confidential discussion please call Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or 0427 344 206.