We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who have delivered training within the Community Services sector; enjoy achieving training outcomes and developing new programs for staff. This role is working within an RTO of a not for profit organisation based in the inner Melbourne suburbs. On offer is a full time or 0.8 arrangement, the benefit of salary packaging and an accrued day off.
The successful candidate will present with outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills. You will be open to learning the AOD competencies and/or have previous experience in Mental Health or AOD service delivery. The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following:
- Strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Confident communicator and strong training facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan develop, deliver and review training and education materials
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated commitment to quality assurance and customer service
- Ability to motivate, support and supervise staff
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite products
- Tertiary qualification in social work, education, nursing, psychology or other relevant discipline
- Certificate lV in workplace and assessment
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Inteman at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 96992880 or apply today!