Due to busy work loads and high demands, we are currently seeking an organised, personable and switched-on Receptionist/Warranty Support Officer, to join a tight knit team in the heart of the South East. Our client has been leading the construction of large-scale property developments from site acquisition through to completion, specialising in the delivery of multi-dwelling, modern, residential properties. With a long list of achievements that span over 40 years, their work load is growing, and so is their need for staff.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for providing full administrative support and playing a key part in running the day-to-day duties of the office. That means taking the reins and making it your own!
- As the Receptionist you will be the face of the company answering all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Meet and greet clients who enter the building
- Assist the Warranty Manager with all warranty and maintenance matters coming into the office
- Liaise with stakeholders including subcontractors to schedule a time for them to go to site and complete tasks
- Print and enter invoices into an online system to be sent to supervisors for approval
- Attend to all incoming and outgoing mail and email
- Ensuring a clean and tidy office space
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in reception or a similar role
- Previous experience in the real estate/construction industry would be highly favoured
- Capable of managing competing priorities
- The ability to work autonomously or under direction
- Punctual, reliable and proactive
- This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to meet and manage deadlines comfortably
- Industry leaders - learn from the best in the business!
- Motivated, energetic, award winning team
- Friendly, fun and supportive office environment
- Values based company with a strong culture
- Recently refurbished office that is modern, vibrant and filled with plenty of natural light
- Free parking available
- Centrally located with an abundance of cafes nearby
If you are looking to establish your career in a supportive, modern and close-knit team, then this is the pathway for you. APPLY NOW by attaching your updated resume and cover letter, or for a confidential chat, please contact Leon Cutler on 9535 9500.