This is a fixed-term contract role until the end of December 2021
Working collaboratively with key stakeholders this position will contribute to the delivery of a number of projects, including the development of support materials, such as e-learning modules, online materials and handbooks.
Your responsibilities will include the development and implementation of education project outcomes; liaising with key stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes; providing project reporting, presentations, proposals and budgets.
Essential to this position is your strong administration skills and the ability to set measurable outcomes through project planning, implementation and review. As a key member of the team, you will be required to liaise with a range of Committees and build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Experience in the development of resources including online and web based materials
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competence in MS Office Suite
- Previous project management skills with the effective time management and ability to prioritise work flow
- A relevant tertiary qualification; education, healthcare or research
To really impress you will have strong knowledge or prior experience working in healthcare or medical education, and exposure in scoping IT development.
This position will allow you to interface with a number of key stakeholders, but also requires someone who has the ability to work unsupervised and deliver on deadlines. For a confidential enquiry please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 95359500 or APPLY now.