Our client who is an outsourced service provider to a multi-site client is urgently seeking a workforce planner to commence on the 20th of January for an induction and training. This role will be required for several weeks/months onsite in Southbank. The position is responsible for the delivery of forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling functions to meet the staffing resource needs of the organisation in line with organisational and contractual obligations.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Work with the Manager to ensure staff hours are rostered to meet contracted hours
- Ensure coverage of planned and unplanned leave by staff
- Liaise with managers regarding any need to move resources to meet business requirements
- Maintain the On-call Roster
- Develop and maintain a rostering strategy that will improve efficiency and improve capacity
- Maintain a system where all rosters are reviewed and updated in a timely manner
- Calculate, allocate and schedule and manage activities that impact flow on effects to rosters
- Optimise a roster based on competing demands and regularly changing variables
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting requirements
Ideal previous experience should include
- Demonstrated previous resource management experience, preferably in a Health Services environment
- Experience in the allocation and scheduling of services across large geographically dispersed teams
- Results orientated, with solid organisational and time management skills
- Experience with providing timely and accurate workforce and FTE reporting
- Strong computer literacy and high attention to detail
- Experience working with TimeTarget or similar time and attendance software
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Demonstrated experience in building sustainable work relationships with various stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
You must have a Police Check and Working With Children check or willing to get one.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please APPLY NOW, sending your resume together with a cover letter confirming that you are available to start immediately. Apply online or for a confidential discussion please contact Leon at Becks Wiggins Stokes on 9535 9500.