This new created opporutnity as come about through a restructure. The Finance Team Leader is responsible for providing leadership to a team of finance officers/ bookkeepers as well as responsible for management and compliance reporting.
We are seeking expressions of interest from finance professionals who have sound financial accounting skills and highly developed people management skills. You will work collaboratively with your team to ensure deadlines and outcomes are met and continue to work through business efficiencies and optimise the level of customer services to stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will present with Bookkeeping or Accountant Qualifications and strong knowledge of the Australian Accountancy Standards and audit processes. You will also demonstrate the following:
- The ability to motivate, coach and develop a high performing team
- Sound analytical skills
- Effectively monitoring and management of team workload and outcomes
- Sound understanding of GST Legislation, ACNC reporting and Fringe Benefit tax
- A good working knowledge of accounting software and advanced excel skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and someone who leads by example.
- Previous experience in a similar role - supervising a amall transactional finance team.
This role is working for a not for profit that in conveniently located in the inner Melbourne suburbs. The role will be initially working remotely and is available as a full time or 0.8 position. Previous experience working in the community or not for profit sector would be advantageous. This organisation has a wonderful culture and this is an opportunity not to be missed! For a confidential discussion please call Jessica Inteman at Becks Wiggins Stokes on 03 96992880 or apply today.