Our client is a leader in providing before and after school care services, as well as holiday programs to Victorian families for the past 10 years. Due to rapid growth of their portfolio into NSW, they are now seeking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their family on a full time permanent basis, in new offices located in the Denistone area.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for managing recruitment and onboarding processes for the NSW region. The role will be supported by a HR Coordinator for NSW as a team of 2.
- Taking charge of the end-to-end recruitment process including; managing smart and safe recruitment campaigns, sourcing, assessing and selecting the best fit candidates.
- Sourcing candidates through networking and active search using tools such as Seek, LinkedIn, Indeed and Facebook.
- Ensuring the HR team are supported through the recruitment process, and are applying best practise strategies.
- Providing recruitment support to all levels within the business.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensuring all necessary information is supplied to successfully transition newly appointed employees whilst maintaining full compliance.
- Ensuring programs and program managers are well resourced and supported, to ensure recruitment and staffing ratios are met.
- Experience managing high volume end to end recruitment processes.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the flexibility to work autonomously on a portfolio as well as assist the team.
- Strong relationship management skills practising confidentiality of personal information.
- Demonstrated high standard of candidate management with the ability to assess skills against key selection criteria.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the principles of equity, diversity, employment equal opportunity and occupational health and safety.
- Demonstrated ability to flexibly manage competing priorities and stressful situations, monitoring own stress levels and practising and promoting self-care strategies.
Candidates must provide evidence of:
- Current drivers license.
- Clear and valid police check.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Employee Working with Children Check.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.