Our client is a leading and dynamic multi-disciplinary consulting firm seeking an exceptional Surveyor to join their team based at their Mornington location
WHO THEY ARE
This is a well-established, reputable and rad surveying company who operate as a leading multi-disciplinary firm housing some of the best in the industry and specialising in the essential requirements of land development, surveying, engineering and project management.
With some substantial wins and a very healthy, locked in, pipeline of broad acre developments under construction, with more about to start, requiring the need to expand their operations and service their diverse and large order of work..
You will be working with some really personable, experienced and down to earth Cadastral Surveyors and a mentor will ensure your future growth and success with the firm.
Constantly learning, you will have a plenty of opportunities to work closely with clients to ensure quality information is delivered timely and responsively, addressing the long-term goals of any project.
If you are technology driven, then our mapping section has a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and V10 Imaging Rover at your disposal.
Graduate Surveyors nearing Registration welcome to apply.
About the Position
Your responsibilities as a member of our Surveying team will include:
- Perform field survey work to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Plan complex surveys and prepare job briefs
- Maintain a working knowledge of new surveying technologies
- Perform survey reduction to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Perform quality assurance checks on work done by yourself as well others
- Keep accurate records
- As the successful candidate, you will possess:
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- current Australian drivers license
- the ability to perform a detail survey, cadastral survey and engineering survey
- the ability to supervise and instruct surveying field assistants if required
- excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- the ability to work in a team environment;
- intermediate (at minimum) skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
The attractive salary package will reflect your experience and value to the business, in addition to on-going training, professional membership and professional development opportunities.
This is a great place to work. It's that simple. The staff turn over is low, the culture is extremely personable and team orientated AND the Leadership Team/Management - well, let's just say, it filters from the top and the top are some great, motivating, trusting genuine leaders and recognised, respected professionals.
If this sounds like a career move for you, then apply NOW but attaching your updated RESUME and COVER letter. Or for a confidential chat to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Veronique Battour or Stephanie McNaughton on (03)9535 9500