We are currently seeking an experienced hands-on Supervisor/ Team leader with leadership skills, with a great attitude and seeking a career. One that will grow you, challenge you proudly offer you long - term career opportunities.
Innovative, fast paced and well known in the industry, this role has plenty of perks, plenty of work secured and best of all - they have fun. A culture with leaders who recognise rewards and appreciate their employees. "They are our engine. Without a good engine, we don't run"
The suitable applicant must have extensive experience in good customer service and organisational skills essential leading a small team.
Traveling to site and managing multiple jobs, you will communicate, motivate and supervise your team of installers, whilst being "hands on" across all aspects of the installation.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Deliveries to sites and supervising the installations whilst meeting the high standards expected of the company.
- Overseeing all aspects of day management projects; monitor and coordinate work performed by team members
- Schedule staff and prioritizes tasks, and ensures adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines while minimizing errors and safety risks.
- Coach and train staff
- Communicate, drive and discuss expectations/daily toolbox meetings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate deliveries and installations.
- Actively participate in process reviews to promote continuous improvement of warehouse operations.
- Ensuring OH&S practices, HSP policies and warehouse safety guidelines are met at all times.
- Provide a high level of customer service
To be considered for the role it is essential that you:
- Previous leadership or team management experience
- Installation experience
- A team player committed to seeing issues through to resolution.
- A customer focused individual who gives both internal and external stakeholders a high level of commitment to resolving their business issues
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well all personnel.
- Good analytical, spatial and problem-solving skills.
- Pro-actively seek continuous improvement methods.
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Have a hands-on and "can-do" approach.
- A proven stable employment history in Warehousing (favoured)
- Ability to implement Quality Management and Continuous Improvement concepts
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Be an energetic and flexible individual accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- A current Forklift license.
- A current Driver's License.
How you will be rewarded:
- Competitive salary plus superannuation, plus company car (which must stay on the premises and can only be used to and from work) plus bonuses.
- Working with quality products
- Overall support from head office, so you can really concentrate on managing relationships with existing customers.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, then please submit your application along with a detailed covering letter indicating your employment history and how it relates to this role. For a confidential discussion please call Stephanie McNaughton on 03 9535 9500.
To be eligible for this role, you need to be a permanent resident or an Australian citizen with at least 5 years' experience in Australia in a similar role.