We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised Studio Operations Manager to triage and schedule design tasks in a fast paced design and project management practice studio of 20 designers.
Being a people first business where culture is pivotal to success, you will develop trusted relationships internally to ensure the timely delivery of projects by working collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams of designers, project managers, and procurement specialists.
Reporting to the Design Director, you will help in managing resources, deliverables, deadlines, and support to the leadership team, in addition to ensure the smooth running of the studio.
Management of the smooth running of the studio environment and facilities
- Management and updating scheduling of the projects
- Provide administration assistance to the leadership team
- Provide support in the development of project programs when required
- Management of the purchasing and invoicing for projects
- Facilitate weekly team meeting / briefings
- Onboard new staff
- Update studio policies and procedures
- EOM reporting to Design Director/ Managing Director
The successful candidate will present exceptional people skills with the ability to liaise and possess a calm demeanour within a fast-paced studio environment
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team and with external and internal stakeholders
- Good written communication skills, experienced in writing, and coordinating the production of highly professional communications material
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines with the ability to adapt to meet changing demands and to work with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Experience in studio or similar office environment would be an advantage.