This well-established mid-sized practice in Geelong is seeking a Senior Accountant with a well-rounded business services and tax background. A winning team culture and a balanced work/life focus rewards and recognises those who contribute and are career driven. They service a broad range of clients from high-net-worth individuals to corporates, offering a broad range of value-added services across all sectors.
- Preparation of individual tax returns
- Preparation of tax returns and financial statements
- General ledger reconciliations
- Perform accounting year end accounts and financials.
- Preparation of FBT returns, management reports, year-end audit, company tax returns and projects.
- Individual income tax return preparation
- Conducting interviews with clients and preparation of their returns
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly BAS's
- Preparation of financial accounts and tax returns for company structures, associated individuals, trust, partnerships
- Review of company's GST compliance and complete BAS returns.
- Performing accounting year end accounts and financial
To be successful in this role you will the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of local experience in an Accounting Firm
- Experience in dealing with clients (this is essential)
- CA or CPA Quals or near completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with clients and manage stakeholder relationships.
- A proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate computer skills
Remuneration for this position will be commensurate with experience. This role would suit an individual with a warm and personable style who is happy to work in a small office environment.
If this sounds like the ideal role, please send your resume in WORD format or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins or Veronique Battour on 9535 9500.